This Zafu Cushion provides support and alignment while meditating. Made with handcrafted fabrics from India, this bolster seconds as a beautiful decorative pillow when you’re not using it during your practice.
- Round Zafu cushion.
- Allover pattern with pleated side detailing.
- Handle at side.
- Zipper closure.
- Tassel and mirror detail.
- Fabrics crafted in ethical workshops in India using traditional hand-block print textile techniques.
- Provides spine support and alignment while meditating and during pranayama.
- Buckwheat hull filling can adjust.
- Fully lined.
Note: This Chattra product is crafted in India using centuries-old hand-block print techniques. Artisans press ink to fabric with hand-carved wood reliefs, meticulously repeating the process to create lovely textiles. The fabric is then "cooked" in vats to bond ink to fiber and set color. Imperfections and slight fading are characteristic of this ancient method, adding to its charm. The tassel on your Chattra gear is like those seen on the camels of Rajasthan's great Thar desert.
Fabric(s): 100% Cotton Cover & Liner
Colors: Black, Chrcoal, Grey, Floral, Marigold, Citron, Green, Yellow, Navy, Blue, Plum, Purple, Teal, Fuchsia, Indigo
Stuffing: Buckwheat Hull
Dimensions: 11" D x 7.5" H
Keywords: zafu, cushion, handmade, india, usa, tassel, mirror, printed, floral, darpan, feather
Country of Origin